Saturday 8 March 2014

New Look :)

Hello Everyone! 

I know what your all thinking.. Where the hell have I been? If you've been following my blog for a while you will know that I am in my third year of uni! If you didn't know before you do now :) well anyway... How can I describe third year? Work work & more work. (Don't worry I have been going out too) But I haven't really brought anything new or been trying any new products.. BUT I went out this evening with my Mum for a cute little meal & I took a picture of what I was wearing so I thought I would blog about it...



Yes I did take the pictures on my phone instead of my Nikon. So I'm extremely sorry about the quality (and my odd socks! Do any of you wear odd socks or is it just me?) Anyway.. A few weeks ago when I popped into town with my friend she needed to take some stuff back to New Look. I've never really been a fan of New Look due to never finding things that I like in there, however, I found THIS top, for £9.99 which I thought was a complete bargain! Its so comfy and its just something you can wear for a casual look or if you wanted to dress it up a bit then you can wear it with disco pants and heels for a more comfy evening look.

When I was in New Look they also had some other nice items, however I had to resist.. But I might of brought a dress which Im completely in love with, so expect another outfit post quite soon. I teamed the top above with my urban outfitters disco pants. River Island cut out boots and my Zara bag for a casual evening look. :) 

What have you been up to? What clothes have you recently brought? 

Hannah 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin