Friday 10 January 2014

New year. Feeling fresh :) Storage tips #1

Happy new year everyone :) 

I know its a bit late but better late than never! I hope you all enjoyed the festive season as much as I did. Some of you may be wondering why I haven't blogged in such a long time? The reason being is due to lots of uni assignments and deadlines just before Christmas & New Year which meant lots of stress and running around like a headless chicken getting last minute Christmas presents. But fear not, because I am back :) and hopefully more regularly now as well :). 

As its the start of a new year (even though were 10 days in already)I always find theres nothing better than starting the new year being organised. Im the worst for organisation skills however this year I thought I would spend the first few days of 2014 organising my bedroom, my make-up, uni work ect, in hope that it would help me throughout the year. SO I started off with my make-up and I thought I would share it with you to help you guys out if you want to get organised this year :)



A few weeks ago just before Christmas, I was having a casual browse in TK Maxx and i spotted this floral tin, it reminded me a bit of the Kath Kidston collection. Being your standard 22 year old girl, I have collected a fair few nail polishes over the years and I find them scattered all over the place at home, at my uni house, so I thought this would be perfect to store them in & at £3 you can't really go wrong.. 


Not only is it good for storing nail polishes or lipsticks whatever you fancy putting in it, its also very attractive looking and looks amazing on my dressing table and adds a vintage touch which I personally love. If you fancy one of these yourself take a trip to TK Maxx and have a little browse they are SO good for little bits like this at reasonable prices too. 

How do you store your makeup? If you would like to see more of these posts let me know in the comments below, I'm thinking of maybe doing them on a weekly basis on how I store and organise different bits & bobs. Let me know your thoughts! 

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Hannah05x

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin